Patagonia Women's Escala Pants
After field-testing these climbing pants on the cliffs of County Donegal, the Zapotec pyramids of Oaxaca and the flight in between, Patagonia decided the Patagonia Escala Pants for Women were keepers. Made from rugged 98% organic cotton with built-in stretch (2% spandex), the Escalas feature articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for uninhibited ascents. The flat, grown-on waistband with drawcord is comfortable under a climbing harness.
- Fabric: 8 oz; 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex canvas
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Rugged, cotton fabric with built-in stretch
- Zip fly with button closure and drawcord
- Gusset and grown-on waistband for climbing functionality
- Pockets: two front, two back drop-in, one at back right that includes zippered security
- Articulated knees
- Regular rise
- Regular fit
- Inseam: 31 in
- Weight: 428 g, 15.1 oz
Buy the Patagonia Escala Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Escala Pants
My favorite outdoor climbing pant
I love these pants for easy/moderate outdoor climbs. They are more durable than the Rock guide pants and I don't have to worry about them getting damaged while climbing granite. I can move easily in them. I wear a size 2 in these pants, which fit great. I am 5'4" and 118 lbs for reference.