Patagonia Women's Exosphere Jacket
If you're not the type to be chased indoors by cold, wet weather, then zip into the women's Patagonia Exosphere Jacket and head for your favorite wall, peak or frozen waterfall. Waterproof and breathable, this cold weather performance jacket is made with durable, H2No3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish. Made for alpine climbs or ski mountaineering in cold, wet conditions, it features a trim, minimal storm flap over the front zip and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal in warmth. Its design includes women's-specific sculpting and pocketing, with two Napoleon-style chest pockets, two hand-warmer pockets and an internal storage pocket. Coated, watertight pit zips provide extra ventilation when needed, and the 2-way adjustable hood is made to fit over your climbing helmet.
- Fabric:H2No® Performance Standard shell; 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waterproof / Breathable
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- Watertight-coated pit zips
- Two napoleon chest pockets and two hand-warmers are harness and pack-compatible; one internal watertight pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out snow
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 530 g, 18.7 oz
- Made in Vietnam
Buy the Patagonia Exosphere Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.