Patagonia Women's Hemp Overstone Pants
Offering the perfect blend of durability and supple, nice-to-wear-softness, the Patagonia Hemp Overstone Pants for women will emerge unscathed from a weekend of climbing and scrambling over the pristine limestone routes of Mt. Chizelton, Nevada. Made from hemp and polyester, these Patagonia pants have all the natural breathability of hemp, with a bit of polyester mixed in to strengthen them and to help with a faster dry time. The waistband has belt loops, a zip fly and a button closure, while 2 front and 2 rear pockets give them a classic and casual aesthetic. The fit is Regular with a low rise waist and straight legs for plenty of room, and no extra flare to get in your way as you knee up to look for a toe hold.
- Fabric: 9.7-oz; 77% hemp, 23% polyester twill
- Durable, functional hemp/polyester twill blend
- Waistband with belt loops, zip fly and button closure
- Pockets: two front drop-in, two back drop-in
- Stitch detailing on front and back pockets
- Made in China
- Regular fit, low rise, straight leg
- Inseam: 32 in (size 8)
- Weight: 544 g, 19.2 oz
Buy the Patagonia Hemp Overstone Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.