Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
No snooze button this morning, the Winter Storm Warning of yesterday shut down the lifts, meaning today dawns with knee-deep fresh tracks for the early risers. Pull on the Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants to keep your legs warm and dry while you're getting your share of freshies. Made from waterproof, breathable, and durable 2-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell polyester, feel free to take a few runs through the trees without worrying about shredding your pants. Thermogreen insulation ensures your warmth on frigid chair rides and windy ridgelines as you traverse to the sweet drop-in spot while loops on the rear yoke connect your ski pants to your Patagonia jacket for a snowproof seal. Designed with enough room to layer up underneath, these stylish snow pants maintain a feminine fit with articulated knees and a gusseted crotch to keep you mobile. If the day turns out to be warmer than you expected, get rid of excess heat with the external thigh vents. Three zippered pockets for snacks and chapstick keep you going while the getting is good. Lightweight, warm and built with quality materials that will last you for years, the Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Pants for women will keep you skiing and snowboarding til last chair.
- Shell fabric: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex® Performance Shell technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining fabric: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Soft brushed tricot lining at waist wicks moisture
- Adjustable hook-and-loop elastic tabs at waist customize the fit
- Two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch
- External thigh vents
- Scuff guards
- 3 pockets: two handwarmers, one right thigh - all with secure zip closures
- Made in Vietnam
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low
- Waist measurement: 28 in (size XS)
- Outseam: 41 in (size XS)
- Inseam: 32 in (size XS)
- Front rise: 10 in (size XS)
- Back rise: 15 in (size XS)
- Leg opening: 20 in (size XS)
- Weight: 782 g, 27.6 oz
Buy the Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
Patagonia Powder Bowl pants - Gore Tex
Great pants for all skiing conditions. Fit was excellent throughout (I am a tall size 8, Medium fit great) and worked well for a 33+ inseam. Am 5 ft 10 and often have difficulty with length, but not the case with these. Lightly insulated, yet very warm and excellent protection against wet snow here in the East. Prussian blue is a nice, subtle bluish teal mix. As expected for Patagonia, quality, build and features all outstanding.
I'm really happy with my new ski pants. Coming from a very tight soft shell pant I wanted to have a looser fit and also an insulated pant. It's much comfier and also warmer. The color is very much like on the pictures, a blue shimmering dark gray. The size fits well, though it's pretty large, so I might use a belt. Usually I have an M, which was actually ok but a bit tight around my hips. So I chose an L, which is looser but much comfier for skiing. I definitely like the cut of these pants, it's a loose fit but not bulky at all. The GORE TEX membrane makes it even better, you get a great value for the price. Looking forward to the skiing season.
Best in class
Bought these for my wife and she loves them The Powder Bowl fit better than the Primo, a bit more room. They have a nice long hem and they snap-in to the powder skirt on Patagonia jackets. Patagonia quality is outstanding, thet are very waterproof. There is not a ton of insulation but just enough. Highly recommended.