Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
At the top of the mountain it's white out conditions but you know you'll soon be floating through a pillowy soft dream of smooth, graceful turns AND you know you'll be warm and dry thanks to the Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket. This powder-loving winter jacket is made with a tough exterior shell of herringbone weave polyester fabric and weatherproofed with Patagonia's waterproof breathable H2No barrier and a DWR finish. Lined with smooth polyester to slide on easily over base layers, this ski jacket will wick moisture away to keep you comfy inside. Lightweight, compressible Thermogreen insulation offers 100 grams of toasty warmth around your core and 60 grams in the hood and sleeves for less bulk where you'd rather have the mobility. The removable hood, hem cinch and powder skirt seal out snow and the high collar is lined with fleece for luxurious softness you can really burrow down into. Unzip the pit zips to vent heat if your day involves a few uphill hikes to reach the prime powder. Designed with eco-friendly feminine styling, the Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Jacket for women will wrap you in high performance warmth so only your legs will tell you when it's finally time to call it day.
- Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100-g (60-g in sleeves and hood) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood (helmet-compatible)
- Smooth and warm microfleece-lined neck
- High collar seals out cold air and spindrift
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Ski/ Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: 2 handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Hem can cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
- Made in Vietnam
- Center back length: 27 in, thigh-length
- Weight: 987 g, 34.8 oz
Buy the Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
overall great jacket
I had been in the market for a new ski jacket for a while, and after trying on numerous brands, I finally settled on the Patagonia Snowbelle. This jacket has a great fit, it is flattering to a woman's body and is long enough in the back to keep you warm when on the ski lift. I am petite and ordered an xs, it fits perfectly. The arm length is just perfect and I love that the hood is insulated as well as removable. The pockets are great and the pit-vents are easy to pull open when needed. I have worn this skiing in the Catskills and Telluride, and it held up great even in wet conditions. You definitely have to layer underneath as this jacket is warm, but is not windproof in chilly conditions. The mobility in the jacket is great as even when layered, you have excellent freedom of movement. Overall this is a great purchase and for a Patagonia product, a great price. I highly recommend!
Great ski jacket
Great product! I wore it skiing in Tahoe, great fit. I am 5'7" 135lb and am somewhere in the small to med size range- I chose the medium and am happy with the choice. With a layer underneath, it fits great and is warm. I have longer arms and the length is great. It's really comfortable, not too heavy and definitely not bulky. It is well-constructed and seems like it will definitely last.
Excellent quality and warmth without the bulk!
I purchased this jacket for my teenage daughter! Although she doesn't do much skowboarding, she wanted a jacket that provided warmth without the "bulk." If this is what you're looking for then the Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle is the jacket for you!!! The fabric and construction is of supreme quality! I would definitely recommend this jacket!