Patagonia Women's Integral Jacket
A dependable soft shell performer, the lightweight Patagonia Integral Jacket for Women features a windproof front and breathable grid back to raise the bar on your fast forward forays through the cold. As you launch a Nordic xc ski or backcountry escape, this jackets stretch-woven polyester blend blocks the elements when in the throws of an in your face brutal wind and high humidity, while a lighter weight stretch-woven knit in the collar lining, underarm gussets and internal wrist gaiters wick moisture and seal the gaps. The Integral uses top-stitched seams on the shoulders for durability; the collar lining is brushed for warmth and moisture-wicking performance, a center-front zipper with a wind flap keeps the chill out, stretchy underarm gussets and articulated elbows provide freedom of movement; the cuffs have external zippers and wrist gaiters for a snug fit around gloves, and a drop-tail hem tightens up with a single-pull drawcord to seal out drafts. With one zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmers, this Patagonia jackets regular fit provides room for layers.
- Fabric: Body: 9-oz 75-denier 91% polyester/9% spandex double weave. Front chest and top of sleeves: 3-layer, 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cuff gaiters: 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex, with moisture-wicking performance
- Hybrid soft-shell with full Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) protection combines a breathable double-weave fabric with strategically placed windproof panels creating a stretchy protective versatile jacket
- Fabrics sanded on backside for improved moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Full-coverage, zip-through collar with wind flap
- Internal fleece cuff gaiter with thumb loops
- Pockets: two zippered hand pockets, left zippered chest pocket with interior cord pass-through
- Slight drop tail with single pull drawcord
- Weight:518 g (1 lb 2.3 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Integral Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Integral Jacket
A great jacket
great for layering. A little wide at the waist, but I have a larger chest and small waist. great for layering and the hand cuffs are great. haven't washed it yet, but I think it will hold up a lot better than the North Face jacket I have.
Best purchase I made last year. Great coat, great fit, and is ideal for every woman to have in her wardrobe.
Women's Patagonia Integral Jacket
Good purchase. This jacket has a very flattering slim fit. I am 5'6'' & average to slim size. Patagonia medium usually fits me fine, but I think this jacket runs a bit small. I am short waisted so I wish this jacket was longer. The arms are not windproof so I only wear the jacket if it is not too windy. This jacket will not keep you really warm but it looks great and is perfect for a transitional jacket. Overall, I am pleased.