Patagonia Women's Larissa Jacket
You need more than beauty to handle beastly weather; the Women's Larissa Jacket from Patagonia knows this. It comes armed with technical performance storm fabric for nasty conditions. The all-recycled, 2-layer polyester fabric has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) to shed rain and sleet; the interior taffeta lining slides easily over layers. The lightweight raincoat features a shorter trench style and feminine front princess seams for an urban aesthetic. Hidden front snaps lend a clean finish: You can snap the jacket all the way to cover your neck and seal out weather, or wear the lapels open for additional style. Other features include two front zippered on-seam pockets and an attached belt at the waist. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Shell: 2-layer, 3.8-oz 75-denier 100% polyester laminate, with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 2-layer, waterproof and breathable fabric treated with Deluge DWR
- Taffeta lining slides easily over layers
- Hidden front snaps for a clean finish
- Princess seams on the front lend a feminine silhouette
- Two front zippered pockets on seam
- Attached belt secures in front
- Weight: 14.8 oz
Buy the Patagonia Larissa Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Larissa Jacket
Sylin' on Rainy Days!
I love this raincoat! I ordered a small, I typically wear a size 4 and this is a perfect fit to wear with a blouse or a long sleeve tee. However, I wouldn't recommend it with a sweather as it would be too bulky and uncomfortable. It looks great with jeans or slacks.
Too small in the chest
I wear a size 12 and had to return this because it wouldn't close around my chest. So it runs small through the bust. Rest of coat was great. Sale price is an excellent deal if you are smaller on the top!
Great, packable rain coat
I bought this for my wife, who is 5'2" and small build. It fits very well, although it gets tight with much layering. Consequently, for someone of similar size, it may not work for cold, winter rains. That said, it looks great, repels rains very well for the type of cloth it is, and packs into a very small ball (about a pop can). The price was also great. We're taking it to London next month and it should do very well. I can't speak to the durability as we just got it last week, but Patagonia usually does a good job on quality and durability.