Patagonia Women's Low Rise Cargo Jeans
The perfect pants to tuck into your tall boots, the Patagonia Low Rise Cargo Jeans for women are ultra cute, and super functional -- we wouldn't expect anything less from Patagonia. Made from organic cotton, you have your choice of dark denim wash or earthy walnut brown, both of which can do double duty in town and on camping trips down a dusty off-road track. These Patagonia pants have a touch of spandex for body-contouring shape and comfy mobility. The adorable bandana-print pocket bags and waistband will make you smile whenever you pull them on, and the 2 side cargo pockets add fun detail to their design. The Patagonia Women's Low Rise Cargo Jeans have a slim fit and a low rise waist that are an easy slide into the skinny jean look without going full-on jegging.
- Fabric (dark wash): 10.5-oz; 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex denim
- Fabric (dark walnut wash): 9.5-oz; 99% organic cotton, 1% spandex denim
- Organic cotton denim with stretch for fit and comfort
- Classic 5-pocket-jeans styling features our slimmest leg silhouette and two cargo pockets
- Waistband tab detail, zip fly with button shank closure
- Waistband lining and pocket bags are made of organic cotton/polyester twill with a bandanna-style indigo print
- Initially snug but will eventually conform to your body
- Made in India
- Slim fit, low rise, straight leg
- Inseam: 32 (size 8)
- Weight: 326 g, 11.5 oz
Buy the Patagonia Low Rise Cargo Jeans for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Low Rise Cargo Jeans
Finally, jeans that will last longer than a season or two. Some reviews complain that the waist is big but this works for me ( i.e. no muffin top!). Another complaint is the material is stiff which it is, until you wash a few times. They are not uncomfortable before you get to that point though and now mine are like butta. Soft with good flexibility yet sturdy and durable. These are meant to go the distance. In fact I am back to get the other color. And if I had the $$ I would buy a set of back up in case they stop making them or(gasp) they change them.
Needs to be more stretchy
I like most things about this pant. The slender leg, the color, and the durability. My biggest issue with these pants are that they are stiff. I was expecting there to be a little more give, especially since this brand is meant for active people. Because the don't stretch much they feel too tight. I think if I were to size up the crotch and wait would end up looking dumpy. I purchased a 26 which is my usual size.