Patagonia Women's Low Sky Parka
From a weekend in the mountains to a day on the coast to an excursion into town, the Patagonia Low Sky Parka for women will do battle with big winds and icy temps -- and do it without sacrificing an ounce of style. This Patagonia jacket has a recycled polyester shell with a DWR finish to help it resist the elements. It's insulated with lightweight and warm Thermogreen polyester and offers a mid-thigh length for lots of coverage. A tall funnel-style collar is heaven to snuggle your chin into, and it lies flat against the shoulders when open. Zippered handwarmer pockets give your fingers a place to hide while you're strolling. Designed with a unique quilted diamond pattern and constructed with princess seaming, this flattering jacket is an easy choice for urban livin' where your puffy might feel out of place. Go ahead and opt for that longer walk home from dinner, the Patagonia Women's Low Sky Parka will keep you cozy for a few extra blocks.
- Fabric: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Insulation: 200-g (150-g in sleeves) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Tall funnel-style collar for warmth; when open, it lies flat across shoulders
- 2-way full-length zipper and zip-through stand-up collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets on front seams
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Elegant quilting throughout blends linear and diamond shapes
- Princess seaming on front and back for contoured
- Feminine fit
- Nonquilted hem detail
- Above-the-knee length
- Made in China
- Slim Fit: closer-fitting
- Weight: 708 g, 25 oz
Buy the Patagonia Low Sky Parka for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Low Sky Parka
I've been surfing the internet for awhile looking for a down-free parka that is fashionable and warm. This is perfect. My mother likes it so much she is purchasing one to. I would recommend this to any one not into down. It also has such a slim and beautiful fit. Thank you pantagonia.
Nice quality, strange styling
I generally love Patagonia. The quality is always high. I did not like this coat because of the styling. It flared out too much at the bottom. First of all, it looks like a child's coat. Second, the wind can blow up from the bottom too easily. Too bad, loved the color and the weight.