Patagonia Women's Meridian Board Shorts
Avellanas offers powerpacked beachbreaks, juicy reefs and a zippy river mouth. Thank goodness for the stretchy comfort of the Meridian Board Shorts, with their wide waistband and tieclosure snap fly that won't snag on your suit or bunch up when you're paddling out for blissful session number four. A back security pocket with key loop and zip closure means essentials won't get lost in the spin cycle. Made from 93 polyester 100 recycled7 spandex. 6 inseam.
- A functional stretch-woven boardie, with great technical features and excellent color
- 5.4-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Stretch-woven recycled polyester and spandex fabric for maximum mobility and comfort
- Snap fly with flat tie closure for secure fit
- Zippered welted pocket on hem with drain hole and key loop
- 6 inseam; low rise
- Ideal Uses: Surfing, Sailing, Body Surfing, Diving, Swimming
- Regular fit
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Meridian Board Shorts for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Meridian Board Shorts
Quality board shorts
I thought my search for the perfect pair of brown board shorts had finally ended, though unfortunately I had to return mine because of a color issue. The brown variety has a bit of olive green in it and therefore didn't match my swim tank as I'd hoped. Otherwise, these are of good quality with a true fit.
The perfect board short
I have searched far and wide for a board short that fits an athletic, woman's figure and these are the ones. Most board shorts I have tried are juniors sizes and super short (not to mention not made for any sore of hips or thighs) or they are really long and horrible material. These are just the right length, super fabric and love the snaps vs velcro. Definitely will by another pair in a different color.
comfortable and flattering
board shorts are often either comfortable OR flattering. These are both. The stretchy fabric means that even though they're low rise they seem like they'll stay on.