Patagonia Women's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck
Worn as an underlayer at dawn and a stand-alone by noon, the supple Women's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck from Patagonia has articulated seaming and a luxuriously soft feel against the skin. Our most versatile Merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, stretches, and naturally resists odor. Patagonia's wool comes from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep. It's slow-washed for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine, and blend it with 20% polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture-management. The raglan-sleeve design allows full shoulder mobility, wide cuff bands keep sleeves in place when pulled up, and offset side seams feel smooth beneath pack straps. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 4.9-oz 80% chlorine-free Merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Top and bottom of zipper covered for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan sleeve seams won't chafe beneath pack straps; wide cuff band helps keep sleeves in place when pulled up
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck
this is currently my favorite top to sleep in while out in the woods on a cold night and also as a wicking layer! It is soft and comfortable, love the zipper to air out if getting to warm while hiking and staying warm on breaks along the hike even when totally sweaty and it's cold outside! If it was not so expensive I'd buy another one!