Patagonia Women's Merino 3 Midweight Crew
The Patagonia Women's Merino 3 Midweight Crew combines an urban aesthetic with Merino wool's technical benefits. Our go-to fall/winter Merino baselayer, Merino 3 keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cold conditions. It has a wonderfully soft hand and great warmth-to-weight ratio, naturally resists odor, regulates body temperature, is breathable, and stretches as you move. Patagonia gets their Merino from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep, and slow-washes it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Recycled polyester (20%) increases durability, resilience and moisture-management. Details include a raglan shoulder design and underarm panels for mobility, offset seams for pack-strap compatibility and hidden thumb loops. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 6.5-oz 80% chlorine-free Merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder and sleeve detail seams are offset to prevent chafing under layers and packs
- Hidden thumb loop at cuff for extra hand protection
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 221 g (7.8 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Merino 3 Midweight Crew for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Merino 3 Midweight Crew
This merino crew is very nice, as a baselayer I like it much better than the Capilene series because these are natural. I wear size XS of Patagonia jackets, but for this crew, the size S fits me perfect and maybe a M would be fine.