Patagonia Women's Northwall Jacket
Eiger Nordwand in winter? The Rockies in January? Antarctic fantasies? The Patagonia Women's Northwall Jacket combines toasty warmth and full-on alpine protection with lowland breathability. Its exclusive package features Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric bonded to our Regulator R2 grid interior - the result is an extremely breathable soft shell that's functionally waterproof in all but a deluge. The insulation-shell combo is minimalist and elegant, with two water-resistant, zippered torso pockets above harness-line, low-profile cuff closures and our new Touch Point System - embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket. Sonic-welded seams reinforced with micro-stitching (patent pending) reduce seam bulk and weight while optimizing strength, and the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor affords visibility in bad conditions. Full-reach gusseted underarm panels allow overhead mobility.
- Fabric: 12.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex with a Regulator® high-loft grid interior
- Power Shield® Pro with a Regulator® high-loft grid interior is engineered for optimal soft-shell performance in harsh conditions
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch (patent pending) reduces seam bulk and weight
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction for mobility
- Pockets: harness- and pack-compatible torso pocket configuration with moisture-shedding DWR- (durable water repellent) treated reverse-coil zippers
- Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset
- Regular fit
- Weight: 661 g (23.3 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Northwall Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Northwall Jacket
I've been looking for a new winter jacket for warm weather skiing, snowshoeing and other outdoor activities. The Patagonia Northwall is a keeper! It fits great and is stretchy enough for me to add a hoody underneath without showing much bulk. It felt quite warm. Overall great jacket - good quality and great fit.
I wore this jacket on a cool 23 degree day with only a slight wind, and a few light snow showers. Over all I found the jacket to be warm, and kept the elements at bay. Having the R factor for insulation was nice as I was able to get by with just a base layer and light fleece. When climbing it would have been nice to have pit zips, but then that's me I tend to be quite warm when exerting energy. The only real detractor was the size of the hood, it was plainly annoying when I had my pack on and didn't need to use it, I found it large and bulky behind my head. The jacket does tend to fit on the large size only in the width, the sleeves and length are fine. Overall a very nice jacket, hopefully for the price it will be durable and last for a few years of climbing and winter adventures.