Patagonia Women's Piton Bottoms
Great for layering beneath winter shell pants for a day of skiing or for moderate weather layering days, the Women's Patagonia Piton Bottoms are high-performing, versatile and ready to rockcome sun, sleet or snow. Polartec Power Dry fabric offers superior stretch coupled with undeniable warmth and moisture-management, so you're certain to stay warm, dry and cozy even on the coldest and wettest of days. Plus, a nylon waist and pant cuff help seal out the weather so you can wear the Patagonia Piton Bottoms for women and remain confident in the fact that you'll be able to ski, snowshoe and trek in the snow all day with the most comfortable of underlayer situations.
- Fabric: 94% polyester (54% recycled), 6% spandex
- Inside hanging pocket is 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the main body
- The durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Nylon waist and pant cuff seals out weather
- Weight: 164 g, 5.8 oz
Buy the Patagonia Piton Bottoms for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.