Patagonia Women's Pliant Tights
From crow pose in the yoga studio to knee barring on the rock wall, the Patagonia Pliant Tights for women deliver comfort and performance. These full-length yoga pants are made from incredibly durable nylon and spandex that holds its shape while moving with you. The stretchy knit fabric is substantial enough that it won't snag on sharp rock, and it wicks moisture and dries quickly when you're working up a sweat in hot flow yoga or moving through a crux sequence on the aptly named route, Vomit Launch. These pants offer a gusset for mobility, in case you're doing the splits at yoga class or on the second pitch of Humanality in Thailand, where you pretty much have to do the splits to get through the crux. Angled side seams and a slightly flared leg provide a flattering fit, while a compression fit through the hips and thigh gives you comfort and support. A wide, flat, color-blocked, double-banded waistband adds a fun pop of color and eliminates the dreaded love handles that sometimes come with a tight, elastic waistband.
- Fabric: 8.7-oz 84% nylon, 16% spandex
- Soft synthetic knit is substantial and stretchy; it holds its shape, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Waistband is wide, flattering and supportive with bands of contrast colors on all colors except black
- Angled side seams, contouring through thigh and slightly flared leg provide a great fit
- Gusset for mobility
- Small pocket in waistband
- Inseam: 32 in
- Weight: 326 g, 11.5 oz
Buy the Patagonia Pliant Tights for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.