Patagonia Women's Primo Down Jacket
Everyone likes to be warm and dry, and the Patagonia Primo Down Jacket for women makes keeping you cozy at the resort its top priority. This super-toasty jacket has you covered for epic days at the resort, and its clean good looks are equally as comfortable aprs ski. Patagonia combines the most durable, waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex performance shell material available with a serious helping of 700-fill premium European goose down and adds a feminine cut for a flattering look. The durable water repellent finish repels the elements and a 100% polyester lining manages moisture inside and improves comfort. The insulated, helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor optimizes visibility and adds shelter from the storm. As you would expect from Patagonia, there is a long list of great technical features including easy hood adjustability, ventilating pit zips and a removable powder skirt with loops to allow docking with compatible Patagonia pants. Patagonias Primo Down Jacket for women combines premium down insulation with trusted Gore-Tex all-weather performance.
- Material: Tough 3-layer recycled nylon shell with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Performance shell and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability and seal out snow (patented)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Pit zips
- Powder skirt with webbing loops to dock with Patagonia Ski / Snowboard pants
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one forearm, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Weight: 695 g, 24.5 oz
Buy the Patagonia Primo Down Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Primo Down Jacket
Fantastic exceeds expections
Beautiful, comfortable, cozy and durable. I love this new jacket. Perfect for the snow and cold. Never been so warm in a jacket. I would highly recommend this jacket to any skier or snowboarder.
This is a wonderful jacket. It is the most comfortable jacket I own. It is very warm and waterproof. It was put to the test when I got soaked at a winter carnival pond skimming event. (I was watching not competing) It kept my top half completely dry and warm. Fits true to size.
Bought this jacket for skiing in Banff. My previous name brand jacket lasted a good four years but it was time to move up to greater warmth and performance. So I went to every ski clothing store in Banff (an entire day of shopping); tried every name brand jacket at those stores. And, this one won my purchase. I could not be more stoked. It has all the technical bells and whistles a woman needs for Canadian Rocky Mountain hard core skiing.