Patagonia Women's Primo Pants
Dedicated skiers and riders need ski pants that keep pace like the Patagonia Primo Pants for women. These tough Gore-Tex ski pants serve up full storm protection day in and day out, season after season. Patagonia knows what it is like to ski 90 days a year, and their pants are designed to perform. The Primo Pant has the features you need including a brushed tricot lining, waterproof and breathable construction, built-in gaiters, reinforced highwear areas and generous thigh vents to help let off some steam when the going gets aerobic. They connect to all Patagonia jacket powder skirts, and have three pockets: one on the right thigh and two handwarmers all are zippered. Set yourself up for a ski season to remember with the Patagonia Primo Pants for women. Theyve got just enough freeride style and feminine cut blended with the best waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex fabrics.
- Material: Tough 3-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell with 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon
- Lining: Soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Adjustable elastic waist tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Pants will connect to any Patagonia Jacket with powder skirt
- Slim Zip, watertight coated zippers
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk
- External thigh vents quickly release heat
- Built-in gaiters keep the snow out,
- Scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one right thigh - both with secure zip closures
- Weight: 564 g, 19.9 oz
Buy the Patagonia Primo Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Primo Pants
Best ski pants ever!
These ski pants are a must have and are essential in my ski attire. Durable, fit true to size, although a little high waisted, and excellent quality. I love the birght blue color and i surely will be spotted in the woods if my ski buddy is looking for me. Thanks again for a great product.
I love these pants to keep out the wind. I bought them in every color. Fit is great - not to baggy or to tight.The gore tex material is really nicely sealed with no extra bulk. The new colors are really vibrant and feminine.
Amazing 3 layer gortex ski/board pant. Beautiful detailing, fantastic color, fabric spectacular. Pocketing just right, stylish but functional. Great for in bounds or out. As always, Patagonia delivers