Patagonia Women's R3 Hi-Loft Fleece Hoody
When you need extreme warmth in cold conditions, the Women's Patagonia R3 Hiloft Fleece Hoody is our warmest layering piece for frigid days in the outdoors. The high-loft Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fabric, and plush R3 wicks away moisture, dries quickly and retains heat when the temperatures drop. It is the perfect hoody as a cozy midlayer or by itself on a crispy sunny day in the mountains. The 3-panel, close-fitting hood brings the warmth up a notch when you cinch yourself in, while the stretch panels under the arms and down the sides provide a nice clean fit with plenty of mobility for getting rad.
- Body fabric: 7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex
- Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- Extremely warm and superlight, high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Microfleece-lined chin flap, cuffs and hem enhance comfort
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; one internal zippered chest provides quick access to items needed on the go
- Drawcord hem helps reduce heat loss and keep body warm
- Made in Colombia
- Weight: 431 g, 15.2 oz
Buy the Patagonia R3 Hi-Loft Fleece Hoody for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's R3 Hi-Loft Fleece Hoody
Never want to take this off
I love this jacket so much that for the past year, I've been wearing it at work, around the house, on hikes, pretty much everywhere. The only downside is that when worn this much, the fuzzy fleece starts to pill a bit. Still, I feel like I've gotten a good value out of this jacket. I'm a medium to large, and the medium fits well. It's pretty stretchy although also somewhat form fitting, and super soft.
Warm & soft!
I LOVE this jacket! It's warm and very comfortable. Zipped up, with the hood on, you get excellent wind block--I can't say it's windproof, but I've been pleasantly surprised at how warm it keeps me in the wind. I work outdoors in it and the sleeves are easy to roll up without getting stretched out. The fit is on the slim side, as I find to be true about Patagonia in general, so if you're planning to wear it as a jacket over bulky layers, it might be too tight. I purchased a medium and wear it over the average long sleeve. It fits more like a zippered, fitted sweatshirt than a jacket. I have washed it several times and it washes well and dries quickly. Very pleased with it--just wish it came in a better color selection as I'd like to get another one!