Patagonia Women's Rain Shadow Jacket
Come the rainswhether traveling around Ireland, running errands downtown or vacationing in Seattlethere's only one jacket you're going to need in order to stay completely dry and that's the Women's Patagonia Rain Shadow Jacket. Made from a 100% tear-resistant nylon shell, this waterproof, breathable rain coat offers an H2No barrier and Deluge durable, water-repellant finish for your dryness and protection. Great for misty morning hikes, backpacking trips, camping or pretty much any situation in which the weather is unpredictable, the Patagonia Rain Shadow offers a roll-down, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor for improved trail visibility, as well as watertight zipped pockets with DWR finish for extra water protection. Lightweight and equipped with pit zips, this Patagonia classic now offers a unidirectional watertight PU coated zipper for ease of use in the field. So, no matter the forecast, grab the Patagonia Rain Shadow Jacket for women and follow through with your great outdoor plans.
- Material: 100% nylon
- Tear-resistant nylon shell
- Waterproof, breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly engineered interior surface texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers
- Roll-down, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for improved hood structure and visibility
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- All exterior zippers and pit zips are watertight, coated and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Unlined, waterproof handwarmer pockets
- Custom zipper pulls
- Updated this season with a unidirectional watertight PU coated zipper for ease of use in the field
- Weight: 309 g, 10.9 oz
Buy the Patagonia Rain Shadow Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Rain Shadow Jacket
Great rain jacket!!
Patagonia provided some great features like the rain hood, pit zips, and two pockets. Color is fabulous and replaces an old rain jacket that had lost it waterproofing. I was happy to be able to layer a dri fit shirt plus a fleece vest so I can use it in cooler spring and fall weather. The fit M was true or slightly toward the smaller side of medium as I wear a medium and usually have lots of room to spare. This jacket was OK in the sleeve length, even a bit longer, but the body was close but not tight fitting when I had the layers on. Without layers, it was more typical of a medium. Folds down flat for easy packing in a backpack or gear bag. Sheds water and dries quickly.
This is by far the best rain jacket I have ever owned. From walking around campus in the heavy rain, to winter backpacking through the snow, this jacket is water proof. I would recommend this to absolutely anyone.
As usual Patagonia doesn't disapoint! Very lightweight rain jacket with no annoying wind breaker noise. 100% water and wind proof and adjustable to fit your needs. Relax fit so it isn't very form fitting for the ladies, but that makes it a great layering peice.