Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T
Perfect for navigating footholds and planning your next reach at Smith Rock, the Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T provides warmth and comfort from the crags to the mountains and everywhere in between. Polartec Thermal Pro fabric keeps you warm and cozy while technical features provide all day comfort in any activity. Made with high pile fleece for insulated heat retention, this ultra soft pullover makes a great mid-layer under your winter shell, but also functions as a stand-alone piece in the milder temperatures. Moisture-wicking and quick-drying, this technical piece keeps you dry and comfortable when you're working hard, making it ideal for aerobic activities in the great outdoors. Princess seaming and flattering lines follow the shape of the body, for a slim and feminine silhouette that easily transitions from town to trail and back again. Lightweight and highly compressible, the Patagonia Re-Tool Snap-T for women brings technical comfort and classic style to any endeavor.
- Fabric: 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with Supplex nylon
- Brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- Chest pocket secures with Supplex snap flap
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping
- Hip length
- Weight: 456 g, 16.1 oz
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico
Buy the Patagonia Re-Tool Snap-T for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.