Patagonia Women's Rock Craft Shorts
When you're packing for your climbing trip to Thailand, don't forget the Patagonia Rock Craft Shorts for women. The climate is hot and humid, and the most common form of transportation in southern Thailand is the longtail boat, which is basically an oversized canoe with an engine on the back. The Rock Craft Shorts are lightweight, breathable, quick-drying and stretchy, so they're perfect for stemming and making big moves on limestone in 80-degree weather. UPF 40 protects your skin from the tropical sun and a Deluge DWR finish wicks sweat and sea spray when you're riding a longtail out to an offshore island for some deep water soloing. Durable nylon resists rough limestone, and multiple pockets let you store snacks and gear on extended multi-pitch climbs.
- Fabric: 4.5-oz 96% nylon, 4% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button and zippered fly
- Gusset for mobility
- Two drop-in pockets in front
- Two flapped pockets in back
- Cargo pocket on right thigh
- Pocket flaps have snaps and decorative trim
- Inseam: 5 in
- Regular fit
- 150 g, 5.3 oz
- Made in Vietnam
Buy the Patagonia Rock Craft Shorts for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.