Patagonia Women's Rubicon Rider Jacket
Up early, you can hear the snow squeaking under your boots before you can see your breath hang thick and moist in the still air in front of you. Better run back inside your ski lease and grab the Patagonia Women's Rubicon Rider Jacket. You'll be warm and dry inside this cozy winter jacket as you glide effortlessly through the cold powder. Combining a waterproof breathable H2No shell with lightweight, warm-when-wet Thermogreen insulation means the weather stays outside where it belongs and you stay snug and dry throughout your day as body vapor escapes. The shoulders, elbows and hem have reinforced panels of tough 2-layer fabric to buffer you against wet-through and resist abrasion from your pack. The removable helmet-compatible hood adjusts for a custom fit that doesn't restrict head turning or visibility and adjustable cuffs and a drawcord at the hem seal out snow and preserve precious body heat. Attach the removable powder skirt to your Patagonia snow pants for the joyous ride downhill and unzip the pit vents to help sweat escape when you're in head-down, get to the top for another run, hiking mode. Designed with a feminine cut and offered in fun, retro-inspired colors, the Patagonia Rubicon Rider Jacket for women will keep you out on the mountain long after your friends call it quits in their wet, soggy, inferior coats.
- Shell: 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Reinforcements: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Soft, polyester ripstop shell is breathable and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 2-layer waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, elbows and bottom hem to prevent wet-through and increase durability
- Insulated with lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen polyester that stays warm even when wet; quilted construction reduces bulk
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment
- High fleece-lined collar keeps neck cozy and protected
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Articulated arms increase mobility
- Drawcord at hem
- Velcro tabs at cufs
- Removable powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Improved feminine shaping and fit with flattering quilt lines
- Made in Vietnam
- Center back length: 26.2 in, hip-length
- Weight: 984 g, 34.7 oz
Buy the Patagonia Rubicon Rider Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Rubicon Rider Jacket
Great City/Outdoor Winter Jacket
I absolutely love this jacket from Patagonia! I got the deep plum color from last season because it is best among all. It fits well and keeps me warm. It is stylish enough to wear in the city and yet keeps me warm skiing, hiking, climbing outdoor. I would definitely recommend this jacket to anyone.
This is a great coat so far. I haven't had a chance to take it out on the slopes yet, but Ive worn it around as a regular winter coat and its great. Very warm, but light weight, and lots of pockets (and pit zips!) I'm 5'5" 130 lbs, athletic build, and the small fits well. Other reviewers say it runs large or the sleeves are long, but its a ski jacket, meant to be worn with other layers, so I say its TTS. Definitely recommend!
Great coat for skiing
Worn my coat a couple of times. I love the liner on the collar - it is cotton and feels great. Nice pockets for ski stuff. Doesn't look too rad for this 47 yr old mom skiier. Great coat all around. Warm and comfortable. the only thing I would add is cuffs inside the wrist to keep out cold air/snow.