Patagonia Women's Solimar Shorts
When the sun is blazing, there is no need to shy in the shade as you wear your Patagonia Solimar Shorts - Women's. These long length 15" shorts feature 30-UPF protection for an extended solar day, and DWR (durable water repellent) finish for quick drying during in/out of the water adventures. Fashioned in lightweight stretch-woven nylon that gives exceptional mobility, the Solimar can be rolled up and secured with button fasteners to allow for a little more leg and needed cooling. Performance details include two front patch pockets with welted openings, a single thigh mini drop-in pocket, backside seams and darts that add shaping, and straight legs with vented hems. These regular rise Patagonia shorts are recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 3-oz 93% nylon/7% spandex, with 30-UPF sun protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Lightweight stretch fabric with 30-UPF protection and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waistband with belt loops
- Zip fly with button closure
- Patch front pockets with welt openings; mini drop-in pocket on right thigh
- Straight leg; back seaming and dart for shaping
- Regular rise
- Inseam is 15"
- Weight: 124 g (4.4 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Solimar Shorts for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Solimar Shorts
I needed travel shorts and these are the perfect pair. Excellent fit, material, construction. A bit expensive but totally worth the price for Patagonia quality.
love these shorts
I originally bought these shorts for my mom and loved them so much that I bought 3 pair for myself. Love the fit, material, and style and you can't beat the price.
great shorts, very flattering, order one size up because they do have a slim fit