Patagonia Women's Speedwork Tights
Autumn sunrises scatter light across the trail as frozen breath disappears with every stride, sending semaphores from the simple life. Made for the devoted trail runner, Women's Speedwork Tights from Patagonia are built with a stretchy and wind-resistant 6.6-oz nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit fabric, with a soft polyester interior that wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin. A quick-drying polyester mesh panel behind each knee provides enhanced mobility and breathability. Details include back-to-front seaming for a perfect fit, a tailored waistband with an internal drawcord, an internal key pocket at the hip, a reflective logo at rear hip and reflective tape along the outer legs.
- Fabric: Body: 6.6-oz 63% nylon/23% polyester/14% spandex double knit. Contrast panels: 3.1-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) mesh, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- A unique fabric with a nylon/spandex exterior provides great no-show coverage and wind resistance, while the soft polyester interior wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin
- Tailored waistband lies flat against the stomach and the internal drawcord stays out of sight
- Internal key pocket lies flat at the hip to help stabilize contents
- Flattering back-to-front seaming ensures a perfect fit and protects skin against chafing
- 100% polyester (30% recycled) quick-dry mesh panel behind each knee increases breathability
- Logo at rear hip; reflective tape runs down the side of each outer leg near hem
- Weight: 201 g (7.1 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Speedwork Tights for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Speedwork Tights
Great for cold weather.
These tights are fantastic for cold weather running. I've worn them twice now at temperatures between 35 and 45 degrees Fahrenheit and have finished each run feeling very comfortable. They fit very tightly (almost like compression leggings - I probably could have purchased a size up and been comfortable) and the foot hole is a little small to get my size 9 feet through, but totally worth it. They're not so comfy that I'd want to wear them all day (I'll chalk that up to the moisture-wicking lining that is kind of ribbed), but perfect for outdoor activities. These are definitely tights, so I would never wear them without some sort of cover (shorts or skirt), since they're not exactly flattering in the rear.
nice but not what I was looking for
Nice tights but more athletic looking than what I wanted, Looking for something to wear under a casual top and these are more for athletics only. Look to be quality workout tights.