Patagonia Women's Super Alpine Bibs
Northwest storms can dump dry, cold powder or laden the trees with heavy, drippy snow bombs be ready for either when youre wearing the Patagonia Super Alpine Bibs for women. These ski pants are made from 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric and coated with DWR for extra resistance. The tough outer nylon with reinforcement panels ensures many seasons of use while the interior microgrid fabric wicks moisture and lets you layer up easily for warmth. This ski bib is designed with a Drop Seat configuration and Pressed Pleat pockets for plenty of volume but no extra seams or bulk. Full length side zips are watertight and fully separating for easy on and off over boots. With gaiters, scuff guards and articulated seat and knees for mobility, the Patagonia Women's Super Alpine Bibs provide bomber protection in cold, wet, big-mountain conditions.
- Shell fabric: 3-layer, 3.8-oz 40-denier Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 100% nylon
- Reinforcements: 4.9-oz 150-denier Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 100% nylon
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- 3-layer nylon Gore-Tex Pro Shell
- Full-coverage bib with Drop Seat configuration is ski boot compatible
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration; Pressed Pleat pocket construction adds volume in chest pockets without additional seams
- Articulated seat and knees for enhanced mobility
- Thigh pockets with Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight on exterior pockets and pit zips
- Watertight, fully separating side zips for easy on/off with boots
- Ski-boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard, internal gaiter, shock-cord adjustment and tie-down loops
- Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 629 g, 22.2 oz
Buy the Patagonia Super Alpine Bibs for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.