Patagonia Women's Super Cell Jacket
As you reach overhead and gently but firmly swing the pick of your Fusion ice axe into the overhanging tendrils of The Asylum, you'll be glad the Women's Patagonia Super Cell Jacket has Full Reach gusseted underarm panels (which allow extended reach without raising the body of the jacket), and watertight coated pit zips, to keep you comfortable and dry. You'll also be glad you had this lightest of Patagonia's Gore-Tex shells stuffed in the bottom of your pack when the storm rolled in. Using Gore-Tex PacLite, so the added weight of a separate lining is unnecessary, this light and fast shell also features a fixed Optimal Visibility Hood, which is helmet compatible, and harness and pack-compatible pockets with watertight coated Slim Zips laminated in place. The regular fit also allows for easy layering. When the weather turns nasty, pull on the big features of the little package that is the Super Cell Jacket for women from Patagonia.
- Material: 40-denier Gore-Tex® PacLite® shell 100% nylon, 2.7 oz
- Optimal Visibility Hood™ helmet compatible, 2-way adjustable with laminated visor
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem
- Microfleece lined neck and wind flap
- Full Reach gusseted panels
- Watertight coated pit zips
- Harness and pack-compatible pockets with watertight coated Slim Zips laminated in place
- Low-profile gusset cuffs with hook and loop closure
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 12.8 oz, 362 g
Buy the Patagonia Super Cell Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Super Cell Jacket
Another great Patagonia
This jacket is another great quality item from Patagonia. It's my primary rainwear and it travels everywhere with me. I am usually a large in Patagonia and the large fits just right. The sleeve length is long, yet roomy enough for a warm layer underneath. I only caution that this jacket is LONG, I do enjoy the coverage but it is quite snug around the bottom on me. If you have more hips than torso you may want to order a size up! Also, I was unaware that this jacket does not pack into it's own pocket or come with a stuff sack.