Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Pants
Tropical down pour to Windy Gap gust, the Patagonia Torrentshell Pants - Women's wraps you up in cocoon-like weather protection where ever your adventures take you. This basic, no frills pull-on shell pant, that is always up to a trekking or hiking challenge, shines in drenching conditions with a elastic drawcorded waistband, articulated knees, and three zippered pockets (two handwarmer, one back hip). Lightweight and waterproof / breathable, the Torrentshell's zippered lower leg features an adjustable hook-and-loop cuff, and the pant easily stuffs into its back pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
- Fabric: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- 2.5-layer fabric with waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Elasticized self-fabric waistband with internal drawcord - pulls on for easy use
- Pockets: secure zippered handwarmers, secure zippered back pocket - all with DWR-treated zippers and storm flaps
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with flapped, DWR-treated zipper to the knee
- Pants stow in back pocket
- Weight: 233 g (8.1 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Torrentshell Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Pants
Legs Too Long, too small at waist
I wanted to love these pants as I need some waterproof pants but they were much much too long and can't be hemmed due to zippers. the waist and hips were small and the crotch was too short. I believe id they had a petite in these pants, it would help.