Patagonia Women's Traverse Jacket
The sun has set, the air is cold and three rugged miles lie between you and a warm car. Good motivation to zip up the dependable Women's Traverse Jacket and pick up the pace. Patagonia's lightest, most breathable soft-shell jacket provides good wind resistance, and is made from a fast-drying polyester/spandex fabric, with 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement; a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist wet weather. Features for sealing out wind and chilly weather include a mesh-lined, zip-through stand-up collar, a full zip with wind flap and zipper garage, and revised gathered elastic cuffs. A drawcord waist and hem and a slightly dropped tail provide additional protection. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and a zippered left bicep with an interior cord pass-through for an audio device. Reflective front and back logos and reflective graphics at the cuffs provide nighttime visibility. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 4.7-oz 70-denier 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex with 4-way mechanical stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Fast drying stretch-woven recycled polyester soft shell is durable, comfortable next-to-skin and delivers 4-way stretch
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection and better moisture management
- Mesh-lined zip-through stand-up collar with full wind flap and zipper garage
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmer pockets, zippered pocket at left bicep with interior cord pass-through
- Gathered cuffs with encased elastic
- Reflective logo at front chest and center back
- Slight drop tail with single pull drawcord
- Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz)
Buy the Patagonia Traverse Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Traverse Jacket
Nice superlight jacket
The jacket will be a great choice for running or hiking in the warmer weather. It provides a bit of wind and water resistance without the warmth. A great, affordable choice!
Greatest lightweight jacket. Soft shell with great comfort and fit. Very nice jacket for the price. I would highly recommend this jacket for both men and women.
Great versatile jacket
I was searching for a lightweight soft shell jacket and this one turned out to be the perfect three season running jacket (in winter I plan to wear it with a mid weight or lightweight merino shirt depending on the temperatures) . It blocks the wind and rain, and provides great protection but is so lightweight! The description says it is a slim fit, which I think is a bit misleading, it has a tailored shape and a flattering cut but still is roomy enough to be very comfortable. It is also versatile and has enough style to be worn for casual and not just sports (most of my other running jackets I would never wear for casual).