Patagonia Women's Troposphere Jacket
Ice climbers know all about what it takes to make it to the top (literally), which is why the Women's Patagonia Troposphere Jacket is the sweetest solution to getting them there. Built to breathe, repel moisture and endure rough rock and ice surfaces, this high-performance women's winter jacket is ready for anything. With its impenetrable H2No Performance Standard shell made from 2.5-layer nylon stretch, meaning it offers excellent mobility for hard-to-reach ice route moves, this performance shell also provides a durable, water-repellant Deluge finish (DWR) that's ready to handle any type of weather that might roll in. And with a helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood, harness- and pack-compatible pockets and watertight-coated pit zips, the Patagonia Troposphere Jacket for women is as ready to climb as you areso pull on you crampons, grab your ice pick and harness and belay on.
- Fabric: 100% 40D nylon
- H2No® Performance Standard shell made from 2.5-layer nylon stretch that provides excellent mobility
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- One chest pocket
- Two handwarmers
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets
- Watertight-coated pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out snow
- Weight: 416 g, 14.7 oz
Buy the Patagonia Troposphere Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.