Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Jacket
From the crags to the mountains and everywhere in between, the Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Jacket has everything you need, nothing that you don't. No excess here, this superbly lightweight insulated jacket has a perfectly proportioned amount of down for incredible versatility across all seasons and activities.
Designed with ultra durable nylon ripstop, this piece was made to withstand the jagged ridges and sharp edges of big walls and still come out on top. 800-fill-power premium goose down with sewn-through construction creates a slim and sleek profile which increases thermal performance, eliminates movement inhibiting bulk and just plain looks good. With a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed rain and snow effortlessly as well as a drawcord hem to seal out wind and weather, the Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket for women is up to any challenge you lay before it.
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- The lightest-weight fabric we've ever engineered for down garments is twice as strong and has half the weight of fabrics used for other down insulation styles in our line; it also features Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium goose down yields tremendous warmth with low weight and low bulk
- Variegated channel construction controls the movement of insulation, allowing the use of less down - creating a lower profile and lower loft garment
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in warm air and keeps out cold and spindrift
- Stuff sack included
- Weight: 215 g, 7.6 oz
Buy the Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Jacket
Best jacket ever
i love the patagonia down and earlier in the year purchased the full length ultralight down in silver and fell in love with it. I had to have it in the short jacket to wear under my ski shell. I actually like the ultralight down much better than the regular...lighter weight but equally warm and way more stylish. Patagonia has it goin on!!
Simply the BEST!
I wanted a light, packable and stylish jacket that offers true warmth (gee, I don't ask for much, right?!) for travel and this one fits the bill! Hands down, simply the best jacket to tick off all those boxes at once. I've worn it several times just here in my area over the past few weeks and each time I do I receive multiple compliments on the style. Do I recommend...oh heck yeah!
Worth every penny if you have enough of 'em
Incredibly lightweight, packable, and warm in the 20 degree weather I tried it in. I'm sure it would be great in colder temperatures, especially with high energy activities like snowshoeing. The pink is gorgeous, bold and sexy, and the fabric slightly translucent which looks really cool. Patagonia's jackets sometimes flare too much at the hip for me, but this one's perfect and their environmental ethics make me proud to wear 'em. I only wish this color had a hood. If you're unsure about sizing like I was, I hope this helps: I'm 5'8" 135 lbs, 35" chest, med-long arms, I ordered a small and a medium; the SMALL was perfect, leaving plenty of room for a warm base layer underneath and movement yet still looks slim.