Petzl Corax 2 Climbing Harness
The Petzl Corax 2 Climbing Harness is a multipurpose harness made for comfort and adjustability. With 2 sizes to choose from, youre sure to get the perfect fit. The comfortable, breathable waistbelt is lined with soft mesh to cushion pressure points and 4 gear loops will carry all your equipment and not interfere with a pack. Whether youre alpine climbing in winter or sport climbing in summer, the Petzl Corax 2 Climbing Harness guarantees a comfy day in any environment.
- Materials: high-strength polyester webbing, perforated closed cell foam, woven polyester mesh
- Lightweight, compact, durable construction for maximum comfort and versatility for summer or winter activities
- Frame Construction Technology optimally distributes pressure and ensures efficient ventilation
- Ventilated waistbelt, and pressure points lined with soft, breathable mesh
- Waistbelt equipped with two DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the equipment loops in optimal position
- Two rigid equipment loops in front and two flexible ones in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack
- Four CARITOOL tool holder slots positioned in strategic spots do not get in the way of user
- Green belay loop easily identifies the connection point for the belay device
- Certification: CE, EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
- Size 1 Dimensions: 60 â€“ 90 cm (waistbelt), 48 â€“ 58 cm (leg loops)
- Size 2 Dimensions: 75 - 105 cm (waistbelt), 56 â€“ 68 cm (leg loops)
- Weight: 490 g (size 1), 530 g (size 2)
Buy the Petzl Corax 2 Climbing Harness from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.