Petzl Meteor III Plus Helmet
Hot days on the rocks require great ventilation and lightweight protection. The Petzl Meteor III Plus Helmet weighs in at 235 g and is one of the most ventilated models that Petzl makes. Designed with an innovative adjustment system, any climber can experience the perfect fit for maximum comfort. A headlamp attachment keeps you climbing in low light and removable interior foam padding keeps your helmet fresh no matter how much you sweat. Built to meet climbing safety certifications, this Petzl helmet also meets European standards for cycling and whitewater sports to save you money and space in your gear closet.
- Materials: expanded polystyrene foam liner, polycarbonate external shell, polyester webbing straps
- Lightweight, low profile and very well ventilated helmet (the most ventilated climbing helmet available)
- Adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for an extremely comfortable fit
- Retractable adjustment system for easy storage and transport
- Meets international standards for mountaineering and European standards for cycling and whitewater sports
- Expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
- Compatible with VIZION face shield (sold separately)
- Headlamp attachment with four optimally placed clips
- Interior comfort foam is removable and washable
- Transport sack included
- Certifications: CE EN 12492 / UIAA (climbing), CE EN 1078 (European cycling), CE EN 1385 (European whitewater)
- One-size-fits-all: 53 - 61 cm
- Weight: 235 g
Buy the Petzl Meteor III Plus Helmet from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Petzl Meteor III Plus Helmet
Took this to Jtree for a trad/rescue class x 3 days. Totally forgot that this was even on my head and only when I banged into some rock did I realize I had it on still. Good investment for a ultralight weight helmet. Love the multi-sport use as well.