POC Fornix Helmet
If you are looking for the most advanced ski and snowboard helmet construction on the market, the POC Fornix Helmet is for you. POC breaks new ground with their advanced Aramid bridge construction. The design features high-tensile strands that distribute impact shock and deliver more protection for your head in high impact situations. The helmet remains lightweight and comfortable, too. Built-in ear pads and an efficient ventilation system maximize comfort, while an easy-adjust dial that lets find the best fit possible. Of course, the Fornix helmet meets safety standards for snow sports and will deliver years of protection for the noggin. Your head deserves the best.
- Construction: Aramid bridge shell
- Material: High-tensile aramid strings
- Impact-absorbing foam liner
- Aramid construction facilitates maximum dispersion of impact across the entire structure
- Twisting dial lets you adjust the best, most comfortable fit
- Sliding vent plate regulates temperature
- Front vents keep your goggles fog-free
- Secure, easy to adjust quick-clip buckle and chin strap
- Built-in ear pads
- Goggle clip
- Weight - 420 grams
Buy the POC Fornix Helmet from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.