Roxy Snowboards Women's Ollie Pop C2 BTX Snowboard
Shred your way through winter with the Roxy Ollie Pop C2 BTX Snowboard for women. This award-winning board combines C2 BTX Banana Tech Rocker and a lightweight Envi alloy core. The result is rocker underfoot and camber in the ends. The Ollie Pop is designed with park and pipe riding at its core, but its medium flex means you'll also be able shred the mountain with the gang, too. Using environmentally sourced wood core materials and a special sparkle blend bio-plastic topsheet, Roxy designed the Ollie Pop with serious environmental credentials. It's playful shape and Magne-Traction edge design give you the carving power and easy handling that make your best moves flow with style.
- Construction: Envi Alloy - environmentally sourced wood, Sparkle Bio-Plastic topsheet
- C2 BTX Banana Tech - Rocker underfoot and full camber at tip and tail for ultimate versatility
- Medium flex for all mountain freestyle riding
- Directional twin shape, nose is slightly higher and longer than the tail for soft snow
- Quasi-Isotropic Fiberglass - Triax glass wraps around the core
- Harmonic o-pop shade, playful park freestyle
- 5 SW Sidewalls - UHMW polyethylene exteriors laminated to five internal wood layers
- TNT Base - Super fast and durable double layer fluoro base material
- Magne Traction™ serrated edges give confidence on hard snow
- Made in the USA
- Rider weight: 65-130 lb (143cm), 70-140 lb (145cm), 75-160 (148cm), 80-170 (151cm), 90-200 (154cm)
- Turn radius: 7.6 m
- Dimensions: 272-235-272 mm (141cm), 277-239-277 mm (145cm), 282-242-282 mm (148cm), 282-242-282 mm (151cm), 285-242-285 mm (154cm)
Buy the Roxy Snowboards Ollie Pop C2 BTX Snowboard for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Roxy Snowboards Women's Ollie Pop C2 BTX Snowboard
Great Snowboard for any style riding!
Bought this snowboard for learning some new tricks on and it handles real well! Its excellent! The banana tech rocker gives it that extra pop for some great air! Its not only great at the park though and it handles real well when going for an easy ride on fresh powder! All in all it is a great snowboard especially for the intermediate rider and i cant wait for another season with it!