Ruffwear Bark'n Boots Polar Trex Footwear for Dogs
Engineered for winter weather, the Ruffwear Bark'n Boots Polar Trex Footwear for Dogs are designed to provide warmth and traction on snow and ice. The cam buckle ankle strap and cord loop keeps these winter dog booties on Fido's feet while the 3-layer laminated soft shell uppers are water resistant to help keep feet warm. Slick snow and ice won't slow your dog down once they have the Vibram Icetrek ice-specific soles with their snow gripping lug pattern underfoot. Put your canine companion in the Ruffwear Polar Trex Dog Boots and enjoy all the activities winter has to offer!
- Vibram® Icetrek® ice-specific sole with snow gripping lug pattern provides superb winter traction
- Three-layer laminated soft-shell upper is DWR coated and is weather-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Cam buckle ankle strap and cord loop closure system stays on in snow
- Internal grip cuff keeps the boot securely on dog's paw
- Extended gaiter height for added leg protection from elements and ski edges
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective trim offers 360Â° reflectivity
- Easy to operate & adjust in winter conditions while on the dog's paw
- Made in China
- Boots are sold in sets of 4
- Paw width (measurement across widest part of paw when bearing weight): 2 in / 51 mm (XXS); 2.25 in / 57 mm (XS); 2.5 in / 64 mm (S); 2.75 in / 70 mm (M); 3 in / 76 mm (L); 3.25 in / 83 mm (XL)
- Get the right size: 1. Have your dog stand on a firm surface; 2. Place a piece of paper under a front paw; 3. Lift dog's opposite front paw so that weight is placed firmly onto the paw being measured; 4. Mark BOTH SIDES of weighted paw at its widest point on the sheet of paper; 5. Measure that distance and choose correct boot size, if between sizes choose the smaller size
Buy the Ruffwear Bark'n Boots Polar Trex Footwear for Dogs from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Ruffwear Bark'n Boots Polar Trex Footwear for Dogs
The quality of the boots is very good. Unfortunately I had to return this set for the next size smaller. The strap system is secure and the pull tight draw string around the top of the boot does a great job at keeping snow out of the boot. It is important that you get the right fit. If the boot is too big for the dog's foot then the dog will through them off when running and/or pull them off with ease.
Great for hikes
Best used on long hikes. Pups will slip out of them at a full on sprint. Great quality. Bought the socks also that helped the boots stay on more secure.
Great quality construction-- the soles are very durable, yet flexible. The toggle is a nice feature so they can be tightened at the top. The fit was too large. I am exchanging them for a smaller size.