Salomon Men's Sideways 3L Jacket
When the storm's still raging, but you're heading out to slash lines in the freshest pow, you can count on the men's Salomon Sideways 3L Jacket to keep you dry and comfortable, whether you're hiking or riding to the top of the mountain. This technical ski jacket features a durable, structured, three-layer face fabric with outstanding waterproof/breathable performance. Fully taped seams help to seal out moisture, while the Salomon Air Vent System lets you dump heat when you're hiking up a steep face. The snap-in connection allows you to snap your jacket to compatible Salomon pants when you're surfing waist-deep pow. A convenient goggles wipe allows you to brush snow off your googles without scratching up the lens, and an inner stash pocket provides secure storage for anything you want to keep close to your core, such as energy gels or glove liners. Shred up a storm in the dry comfort and protection of the Salomon Sideways 3L Jacket for men.
- Climapro™ Storm waterproof/breathable technology
- Waterproof / Breathable: 20,000 MM / 15,000 G
- Fully taped seams
- Salomon Air Vent System: Easy-to-open vents when you need to dump heat
- Goggles wipe
- Lycra® cuffs with thumb loop
- Snap-in connection with compatible pants to seal out powder on deep days
- Inner stash pocket
- Relax fit
- Recco® reflector hidden in back collar
- NOTE: The Recco system is not intended for companion rescue and is not a substitute to transceiver use in the backcountry. The Recco detector is another tool for organized rescue teams that complements their other search methods including rescue dogs, transceiver, and probe lines
Buy the Salomon Sideways 3L Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Salomon Men's Sideways 3L Jacket
Got this jacket for snowboarding this season. The medium fits me very well (I'm slim 150lbs and 6'). Though I found the snow skirt to be very tight even on my 32" waist. The jacket materials are great, it feels rugged and bombproof. The hood fits/sits very well - in fact the best fit I've ever had - though it didn't fit over my helmet. The "core-vents" work well...but in my opinion a little too well, I got quite cold going down when I had them half-way open.