Salomon Men's XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 Trail Running Shoe
Lightweight and durable, the Men's Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 Trail Running Shoes will keep your feet stable on the most demanding trails. Constructed with a quick-dry mesh upper for breathability and a toe cap and mud guard for protection, these Salomon shoes have a moisture-wicking lining and Ortholite insoles that fight odor-causing microbes. Providing support, cushion and pronation control over uneven terrain are dual-density EVA midsoles and thermoplastic urethane control plates to help with stabilization no matter which way your foot is tipping as you step on rocks, roots or other trail debris. A durable Contagrip outsole gives you grip when you need it. Whether youre running a 50 mile Ultra or out for a day hike, youll find high performance for your feet with the Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 Trail Running Shoes for Men.
- Upper: Breathable polyester mesh uppers feature Sensifit™ thermoplastic urethane overlay to secure instep and lock heel in place
- Gussted tongue
- Lace pocket
- Lining: Polyester linings wick moisture away from feet
- Asymmetrical lacing
- Protective toe and heel caps guard against bumps and abrasion, gusseted tongues keep crud away from your feet
- Insole: contoured Ortholite® insoles enhance comfort and help control odor with an antimicrobial treatment
- Midsole: Dual-density EVA midsoles deliver enhanced durability and cushioning for all-day comfort on the run; includes pronation control
- 3D advanced chassis™
- Thermoplastic urethane control plate protects and stabilizes in all 3 dimensions
- Outsole: Non marking Contagrip ®
- Weight (pair): 28.2 oz, 0.8 kg (size 9)
Buy the Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 Trail Running Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Salomon Men's XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 Trail Running Shoe
Great Trail Shoe hihg tech look
I love this XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 Trail Running Shoe I got from Altrec and I have been wearing this everytime I go by the west coast for a hike and drive. Very sturdy grip under ur feet when climbing up/down a sandy trail or be it a wooded park. Specially it high tech look and quick lacing is a great feel. Highly recommend the shoe and ALTREC for excellent collection and service.
After about 20 trail miles in Yosemite and the hills back home, I can report that these shoes are excellent! Good traction soles with no hint of slippage moving across wet rock. Easy to clean and quick to dry. Lighweight relative to their durable construction and very breathable, I find myself reaching for them for both trail and everyday use. Bottom line: solid performer!
This is my 8th pair of Salomon trail shoes and in my opinion they remain the best on the market. This model's size is close to true and it's lighter than previous models. Lacing system allows for customing the fit based on your activity and will not become lose during your run/workout like shoes with conventional laces.