Salomon Men's XR Crossmax Neutral Trail Running Shoe
Designed with neutral cushioning, the lightweight Salomon Men's XR Crossmax Neutral Trail Running Shoes will take good care of your feet on long, dusty runs. A breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cool and dry while the Quicklace system hugs them comfortably and securely with one pull. OS Tendon bars stretching the length of the sole improve heel-to-toe transition for a more powerful and efficient stride. Dual-density sole materials grip the running surface perfectly as you blow past your competition. Youll find high performance on any terrain with the Salomon XR Crossmax Neutral Trail Running Shoes for Men.
- Upper: Sensiflex wraps the foot with a precise and secure fit, allows foot to flex with greater ease, offers greater stability while controlling pronation
- Upper: Ortholite Sock liner combines a specific ortholite foam and EVA heel cup
- Upper: Quicklace for easy on/off and a more secure, customized fit
- Midsole: OS Tendon, improving heel to toe transition while building energy during flex and providing propulsion during toe off
- Outsole: Contragrip® LT, lightweight traction and durability in forefoot
- Outsole: Contragrip® HA, high abrasion, provides support and durability
- Weight: 11.3 oz
Buy the Salomon XR Crossmax Neutral Trail Running Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Salomon Men's XR Crossmax Neutral Trail Running Shoe
Solomon Crossmax Neutral have to be the most comfortable trail running shoe I have ever put on my feet. I have high aches and the support that Crossmax provide is unbeatable. The quick lace system is very convenient and easy to use.
These were my second Salomon running shoes (XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 GTX). I have a higher arch and one weak ankle so I want a snug fit, above average cushion and a stable shoe. The XR seems to fit that niche between road and trail running for me. You can do either or both and you have the right shoe. Nothing to gripe about here, very satisfied. Probably get these again next.
Salomon Crossmax Neutral ROCKS!!!!
I consider these shoes one of my best running shoes I ever bought. I run 75% trail and 25% pavement and this shoes just rocks. Not only they are comfortable and light, they look good with jeans or shorts. I'll get another pair soon with different color.