Salomon Men's XR Mission Trail Running Shoes
Salomon doesn't fool around when it comes to designing door-to-trail running shoes and the newest member of the award-winning XR family, the Salomon XR Mission Trail Running Shoes for men, take lightweight and responsiveness to a whole new level.
Incredibly comfortable the first time you slip them on, the breathable mesh upper with the Sensifit system cradles your foot providing a precise and secure fit. And the Quicklace system, one pull and you're snug, literally hugs your foot. A dual-density molded EVA midsole is combined with a two-density Contagrip rubber outsole that supplies lightweight cushioning and high-abrasion resistance where it's needed.
Flexible, lightweight and incredibly comfortable, these responsive training shoes are designed to balance the rigors of road and trail running in one all-terrain design. The Men's Salomon XR Mission Trail Running Shoes a must have for training on varied surfaces.
- Upper: breathable mesh with synthetic leather overlays in critical stress areas
- Asymmetrical Sensifit™ technology ensures a glove-like fit
- Asymmetrical Sensiflex™ system promotes forefoot lock down and allows the foot to move more naturally
- TPU toe cap for added toe protection on trails
- Quicklace™ lacing system offers a snug, secure fit with one-pull tightening and friction free lace eyelets
- Lace pocket to keep lacing system in check
- Footbed: Ortholite® removable insole supplies a custom fit and additional comfort, with moisture-wicking properties for a drier environment
- Midsole: dual-density molded EVA midsole material provides excellent cushioning and compression resistance
- OS Tendon technology, a flexible TPU band between the midsole and outsole, guides the foot during foot plant, promoting a smooth, even stride
- Outsole: Contagrip® LT rubber, combined with the highly abrasion resistant Contagrip® HA rubber, provides a lightweight, cushioned, and very durable running outsole for varied terrain
- Width: medium D
- Midsole heel thickness: 20 mm
- Midsole toe thickness: 10 mm
- Weight (per pair size 12): 28 oz
Buy the Salomon XR Mission Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Salomon Men's XR Mission Trail Running Shoes
I have had my best fit with the Salomon shoes. NB, Columbia, Nike are okay but the best fit and support come from Salomon. I have fairly flat feet and these offer great arch support and comfort.
BEST SHOES I HAVE EVER BOUGHT!!
I purchased these shoes about 2 months ago due to a recommendation from a friend of a friend. I am a 35 year old male who works in the auto industry and I am on my feet for 10-12 hours a day on walking on concrete. I consider myself to be in decent shape but my knees and legs have always hurt due to being on my feet for such an extended period of time. I've tried several brands and I've tried several different shoe supports but nothing ever seemed to really help. I was talking to a friend about this one day, saying that I couldn't find a shoe that was supportive, comfortable and didn't look like a "work boot". She had mentioned that she had a friend that did a lot or running and to maybe check out the Salomon brand because they were light, comfortable, supportive and came in several different cool color combinations. So we went to several area stores and tried some on. I tend to have a wider foot and have trouble with certain brands that don't come in a "wide" or "EE". These felt unbelievably great and I fell in love with them immediately. I knew that I had to have a pair!! They are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn!! I have been wearing them for 2 months to work and also just out and about-- my feet and legs have NEVER felt better!! They are light and they breathe well so my feet never sweat in them either. I bought the bright blue/pop green/black ones but I don't see those on the site anymore. There are several color combinations for men and then also several more combinations for women!! I plan on buying myself a black pair within the next month and hopefully Salomon will continue to come out with great looking and extremely comfortable shoes for many years to come!! Spoil your feet and definitely splurge on a pair or two or three of these because your feet deserve the best!!!
Great pair of shoes
These shoes provide wonderful support and comfort on all terrain situations. I especially like the lace system. Salomon shoes are consistent in providing long term performance. I would recommend these shoes for those who are mountain runners, and those who are walking around local parks.