Salomon Snowboards Burner Snowboard
With a medium stiff flex and a super-fast Zeolit base, the Salomon Snowboards Burner Snowboard has a need for speed but is still able to play nicely in the park and halfpipe. The durable wood and carbon fiber core gives you plenty of stability and still delivers turning power without having to stomp down every time you want to change direction. Royal rubber rail inserts dampen vibrations while a tapered directional shape and quadratic sidecut gives superb edge hold on firm snow. Traditional camber gives you pop into the next turn. Experienced pilots will engage the afterburners and prepare for warp speed with the Salomon Snowboards Burner Snowboard.
- Core: Wood and carbon fiber
- Flex: Medium (7 out of 10 on Salomon's scale)
- Shape: Tapered directional
- Traditional camber
- Zeolit sintered base
- Quadratic sidecut
- Lengths available (cm): 160, 163, 166
- Effective edge (cm): 122.5 (160), 125.5 (163), 127 (166)
- Board dimensions (mm): 297 / 251 / 289 (160), 302 / 254 / 294 (163), 307/257/299 (166)
- Sidecut radius (m): 9 (160), 9.4 (163), 9.8 (166)
- Stance setback: 0.98 in
- Stance range: 19.8-25.8 in
Buy the Salomon Snowboards Burner Snowboard from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.