Salomon Snowboards Sickstick Snowboard
When the storm rolls out leaving the mountain covered in two feet of fresh, you want the Salomon Snowboards Sickstick Snowboard. Made to slash the fresh, this board also is made with an ecological process that eliminates layers of fiberglass and petroleum based resins. Instead, locally sourced structural bamboo sheets create a lightweight, durable, and lively core. Additionally, bamboo replaces the ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene ) sidewalls used on traditional board construction. This results in a 20% reduction of petroleum based materials, 25% reduction of non-renewable materials and a 10% reduction in board weight. The Salomon Snowboards Sickstick Snowboard is good for the planet and even better in the powder.
- Core: Bamboo and wood
- Flex: Medium (5 out of 10 on Salomon's scale)
- Shape: Directional twin
- Rocker: Powder rise in tip and tail, flat under foot
- Sintered gallium base with Electra® finish
- Quadratic sidecut
- Lengths available (cm): 156, 160, 163
- Effective edge (cm): 115 (156), 117 (160), 120 (163)
- Board dimensions (mm): 299 / 250 / 289 (156), 301 / 252 /291 (160), 306/256/194 (163)
- Sidecut radius (m): 7 (156), 7.2(160), 7.6 (163)
- Stance setback: 0
- Stance range: 24.9-25.8 in
Buy the Salomon Snowboards Sickstick Snowboard from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.