Salomon Women's Uma Trois Boots
Sleek and all grown up, the Women's Salomon Uma Trois Boots are urban-inspired footwear to fit with your professional wardrobe. The supple, stretchy softshell fabric upper is waterproof to keep feet dry as you splash through puddles on your walk to work and breathable so your feet dont get too hot while wearing them inside the office. A stretch panel gives you the perfect, calf-skimming fit while the zippers make it easy and quick to slip them on and off. Salomon running shoes are are known for high quality comfort and their snow boots are certainly made with the same attention to detail. Lined with 200 g Thinsulate for warmth and boasting a Mountainlife Contagrip outsole, the Salomon Uma Trois Boots for women may look like fashion boots for city girls, but they pack all the high tech features of an active winter boot for serious walking in snowy, icy, wet conditions.
- Upper: Softshell fabric for a breathable lightweight feel and a sleek look
- Stretch textile for calf fit
- Zipper for easy on-and-off
- Lining: Thinsulate™ 200 g
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Insole: Anatomical EVA footbed; Leather lined footbed
- Midsole: molded EVA
- Positive Energy Return Outsole: a â€œmuscleâ€� enables foot cushioning and a â€œtendonâ€� acts like a spring to send energy back to the body
- Outsole: Non marking Mountainlife Contagrip®
- Womenâ€™s specific last
- Made in China
- Boot opening circumference: 14 in
- Height: 15.5 in from arch knee-high
- Weight (1/2 pair): 11 oz
Buy the Salomon Uma Trois Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Salomon Women's Uma Trois Boots
I really like the style of these boots. They are not bulky and incredibly light. The footbed is comfy and the overall silouhette is sleek. Unfortuately, they are tight in the calf area (not an uncommon problem for me) causing the boot to bunch at my ankles. I can get them zipped up over leggings but definitely not over skinny jeans. Still trying to see if they will stretch out with wear.