Salomon Women's XR Crossmax Guidance CS Trail Running Shoes
Designed for the moderate over-pronated runner, the Salomon Women's XR Crossmax Guidance CS Trail Running Shoes deliver cushioning and enhanced stability. Your feet will have the perfect inner climate thanks to a breathable airmesh upper lined with waterproof and breathable CLIMASHIELD membrane. Sensifit technology secures the foot in a snug, comfortable fit and the Quicklace system with a lace pocket cinches tight with just one pull. A contoured OrthoLite insole combined with triple density EVA foam in the midsole deliver amazing cushion and long-lasting support. An OS Tendon in the outsole helps you maintain an efficient stride from heel-strike to toe-off while the Contagrip rubber with winter-ready lugs give you dependable traction on any terrain. Don't let wet, muddy, slushy trails keep you from your run; pull on the Salomon XR Crossmax Guidance CS Trail Running Shoes for women and get outside for that soul-cleansing exercise you crave.
- Optimized fit for Women
- Upper: nylon stretch airmesh with synthetic lining
- Waterproof/Breathable: CLIMASHIELD™ membrane
- Upper: Sensifit™ synthetic overlays and Quicklace™ with lace pocket
- Upper: Asymmetrical Sensiflex locks in forefoot and allows natural foot movement
- Protective TPU toe cap
- Friction free lace eyelets
- Insole: OrthoLite®
- Midsole: Triple density EVA
- Outsole: Contagrip® LT rubber for cushion and Contagrip® HA rubber for abrasion resistance
- Outsole: Mud and Snow non-marking Contagrip®
- Outsole: OS Tendon
- Weight per shoe: 300 g, 10.6 oz (size 7)
Buy the Salomon XR Crossmax Guidance CS Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.