Salomon Women's XR Mission CS Trail Running Shoes
Whether you're training for that spring Ultra you've been eyeing, or you're simply transitioning your road running to the trail, the Salomon XR Mission CS Trail Running Shoes for women are here to help you kick up some dirt. These door-to-trail trail shoes have the look and feel of a lightweight road shoe, but they're burly enough and sturdy enough for the most rugged trails. Designed specifically for women, and tested by women, they feature a last, collar shape and sole hardness based on input and feedback from ladies. The durable nylon mesh upper with synthetic overlays features a Climashield waterproof membrane and a protective TPU toe cap to enhance stability, protection and sturdiness. Inside, an OrthoLite sockliner breathes and wicks sweat to keep your feet dry, comfortable and fresh. The minimalistic Quicklace system lets you get in and out of your shoes with one easy tug. Strong laces hold that perfect, custom fit, and they can be tucked into a lace pocket on the tongue so they're out of your way. The non-marking Contagrip rubber outsole boasts an ideal blend of specialized rubbers for dependable grip and traction over varying surfaces.
- Optimized fit and design for women
- Upper: Nylon mesh with synthetic overlays and Climashield™ waterproof membrane
- Lining: OrthoLite® sockliner
- Midsole: Molded multiple-density EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- Friction free lace eyelet for quick and easy one-pull lacing
- Lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Protective TPU toe cap
- Asymmetrical Sensifit™ system works to cradle the foot for a precise and secure fit
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening
- Pronation control
- Asymmetrical Sensiflex™
- Outsole: Non-marking Contagrip® rubber outsole
- Weight (pair): 1 lb, 4.2 oz
Buy the Salomon XR Mission CS Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.