Saucony Men's Progrid Ride 5 Running Shoes
Lighter and more comfortable than ever, the Saucony Progrid Ride 5 Running Shoes for men offers the stability and cushioning you need for your training routine and even competitive running. This all-around running shoe is well-suited to neutral gate runners, and you'll notice it delivers smooth transitions from heel strike to midfoot thanks to innovative flex grooves in the forefoot design that improve overall flexibility. The Progrid Ride 5's 8-mm of heel-to-toe offset promotes a balanced, efficient stride, while Saucony's ProGrid midsole technology extends the full length of the footbed for full foot cushioning and support. On the inside, the HydraMAX collar lining and Comfortride sockliner add breathability and moisture wicking to promote dry and comfortable feet. To top it all off, there's even an antimicrobial treatment to reduce odors and keep your feet feeling fresher, longer.
- Upper: Synthetic mesh
- Moisture-wicking HydraMAX Collar lining
- exclusive open-cell foam Comfortride™sockliner
- Antimicrobial treatment
- HRC+ Strobel Board enhances the step-in comfort
- Midsole: Full-length ProGrid
- 20% more responsive than EVA
- ProGrid™ provides incredible cushioning in a lightweight SSL EVA (SAUCONY SUPER LITE) EVA
- SRC Impact Zone provides shock attenuation and sets up the foot for a smooth transition
- 8mm Offset heel-to-toe differential of the shoe
- Outsole: XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material offers exceptional traction
- Injection blown rubber (iBR+) compound that is lighter, more responsive
- Weight 9.8 oz
Buy the Saucony Progrid Ride 5 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Saucony Men's Progrid Ride 5 Running Shoes
This is my second pair of the Progrid Ride 5 and I have thoroughly enjoyed them. The shoes are lighweight, comfortable, well cushioned and good looking. The soles wore out well before the uppers on my first pair but with 400 miles on them, mostly on concrete, that's to be expected. Certainly didn't discourage me from buying the same shoe again.