Saucony Women's Progrid Kinvara Trail Running Shoes
For minimalist women who want to hit the trail without risking a sharp rock to their heel, the Saucony Progrid Kinvara Trail Running Shoes are the optimal choice. A breathable mesh upper, featuring Flex Film, a thin, supportive layer that won't rub, and HydraMAX lining to wick moisture, provides a lightweight and snug fit while eliminating blister-causing layers. The midsole delivers lightweight and durable cushioning, featuring High-Abrasion EVA (EVA+) and Heel ProGrid technology. The high-traction EBO outsole utilizes XT-900 carbon rubber to provide lightweight grip as well as protection from rocks and debris.
- Upper: Flex Film™, HydraMAX Collar lining, EVA Sockliner
- Midsole: Heel ProGrid, High Abrasion EVA (EVA+)
- 4 mm Offset: Heel-to-toe differential of the shoe, excluding the strobel board and sockliner
- Outsole: High-traction Outsole, External Bedrock Outsole (EBO), XT-900™ carbon rubber
- Weight (half pair): 7 oz (size 8)
Buy the Saucony Progrid Kinvara Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.