Saucony Women's Progrid Ride 5 Running Shoes
Neutral gate runners in search of a versatile training shoe will appreciate the new lightweight construction and step-in comfort of the Saucony Progrid Ride 5 Running Shoes for women. Thanks to design changes and careful material selection, the Progrid Ride 5 is lighter than ever but still offers the stability and cushioning you want for your running routine. The shoe's all-around performance and comfort is rooted in the Saucony's Progrid midsole design that now extends the full length of the Ride 5. You'll feel the difference in smooth transitions from heel to midfoot thanks to flex grooves in the forefoot that improve the shoe's overall flexibility. The shoe features 8-mm of heel-to-toe offset for an efficient and balanced stride, while ultra-light EVA footbed design adds cushioning without extra weight. Finally, the Comfortride Sockliner and HydraMAX collar lining enhance overall breathability and moisture wicking to ensure dry, comfortable feet, while the antimicrobial treatment reduces odor build-up.
- Upper: Synthetic mesh
- Moisture-wicking HydraMAX Collar lining
- exclusive open-cell foam Comfortride™sockliner
- Antimicrobial treatment
- HRC+ Strobel Board enhances the step-in comfort
- Midsole: Full-length ProGrid
- 20% more responsive than EVA
- ProGrid™ provides incredible cushioning in a lightweight SSL EVA (SAUCONY SUPER LITE) EVA
- SRC Impact Zone provides shock attenuation and sets up the foot for a smooth transition
- 8mm Offset heel-to-toe differential of the shoe
- Outsole: XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material offers exceptional traction
- Injection blown rubber (iBR+) compound that is lighter, more responsive
- Weight: 8.6 oz
Buy the Saucony Progrid Ride 5 Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.