Saucony Women's Run Lux II Shorts
Long distance runners and recreationalists alike will appreciate the featherweight feel of the Saucony Run Lux II Shorts for women. These silky smooth running shorts feature a sheer brief and a loose fit for the best possible comfort on the road and on the trail. Aero-mesh side panels increase mobility and enhance overall breathability, while the smooth waistband is designed with long mileage comfort in mind. Practical features like reflective elements, a drawstring waist and zippered back pocket broaden the short's appeal, and a significant use of recycled fibers adds a sustainability edge. You'll find the Run Lux II Shorts are everything you need in a daily training short and they offer easy care to boot.
- Material: 86% recycled polyester, 14% spandex
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Lightweight, durable fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- SheerTek ReNeu recycled brief provides superior comfort
- Aero Flex Mesh panels for increased mobility and breathability
- Elasticized waist with inner drawstring
- Reflective elements keep you visible in low-light conditions
- One back zip pocket
- Saucony logo at left hem
- Machine wash cold and line dry
- Loose fit
- Smooth elastic waistband with drawstring
- Mesh side panels for breathability
- Hidden zippered back storage pocket
- 4.5 in inseam
Buy the Saucony Run Lux II Shorts for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Saucony Women's Run Lux II Shorts
The outer material is soft, lightweight, and moves really well (excellent for long runs). The mesh side panels are a nice addition, as is the flat waistband, and I love the placement of the back zip pocket (it runs a little off vertical on the back right near the side seam). I'm 5'9" with a 25" waist and 37" hips; the small fits me very nicely -- a little relaxed with plenty of room to move and breathe.
I really like this pair of running shorts. Built in knickers that are supportive but not restrictive, soft feel, and light fabric coupled to a good fit all make for an enjoyable run. Got a small and it fits my 5'4, 110 pound frame very well. I have only praise for these shorts, get them!