Scarpa Men's Moraine Mid GTX Hiking Shoes
For supported, comfortable, Gore-Tex-infused hikingwhether setting out on a multi-day mission or off for a quick day hikethe Men's Scarpa Moraine Mid GTX Hiking Shoes are just what you've been looking for. Made with suede, nubuck leather and recycled polyester mesh uppers, these mid-height hiking shoes are ready to amble through rocks, streams, rivers and scree fields, no matter the weather (thanks to Gore-Tex extended comfort lining, too). A dual-density molded EVA midsole and trail-grip outsole also add to an already stout hiking package by providing stability and traction along every trail and each rock scramble. Not to mention, the Scarpa Moraine Mid GTX Hiking Shoes for men offer Planet Friendly technology, which includes a 100% recycled PC lining, 100% Ecosensor recycled lace and webbing and a 25% recycled rubber outsolemaking your choice as close to leave-no-trace as your hiking style.
- Upper: Suede, nubuck leather and recycled polyester mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Tongue lining made with stretch GTX XCF fabric
- Plate: Arch suspension insert
- Midsole: Dual-density molded EVA
- Outsole: Trail-grip
- Last: AX1, AXL1
- Scarpa Planet Friendly technology
- Structured toebox
- Weight: 15.1 oz, 428 g (1/2 pair size 42)
Buy the Scarpa Moraine Mid GTX Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.