Scarpa Men's Spark Trail Running Shoes
Take your trail running experience to the next level with the Men's Scarpa Spark Trail Running Shoes. Not only have these lightweight trail runners been nailed with the "Best Traction by the Trail Runner Editor's Choice Award, but they are also touted as Planet Friendly. Made from recycled synthetic leather and polyester mesh uppers, recycled polyester lining and an EcoPure midsole that breaks down more easily in landfill conditions, there's no wonder these top of the line trail running shoes are aligned with the very same earth you run across. Plus, the Scarpa Spark Trail Running Shoes for men are designed with a Speed Lite outsole (made from 25% recycled rubber) and minimal 6 mm midsole drop, so you can run up to speed in natural comfort.
- Upper: Recycled synthetic leather and polyester mesh
- Lining: Recycled polyester
- Plate: Hi-Tensile Fabric Plate
- Midsole: Molded EVA
- Midsole has EcoPure EVA additive to promote degradation in landfill conditions
- Hi-tensile fabric forefoot strike plate offers lightweight protection
- Minimal 6 mm midsole drop
- Planet friendly®
- Lace and webbing is 100% Ecosensor recycled polyester
- Trail Runner Editor's Choice Award for "Best Tractionâ€�
- Runner's World Magazine "Best Runner's Debutâ€� Award
- Outsole: Speed Lite
- 25% recycled rubber outsole
- Last: TR2
- Weight: 269 g, 9.5 oz (1/2 pair size 42)
Buy the Scarpa Spark Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Scarpa Men's Spark Trail Running Shoes
Love the shoes. Very light and comfy. But the tongue keeps migrating to the outside of the shoes no matter you lace it up. Perhaps I should lace it up super-tight? I dunno. Except for this one annoyance, a great shoe.